Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Yankee Candle Summer Love: Loves Me Lots

The beach is calling and so is romance!  Yesterday our Summer Love began with First Kiss.  It was pretty good for a First Kiss, but there have definitely been better ones!


Today we continue our search for summer romance (although, technically, we can very easily find it at a Yankee shop and in the form of their latest Limited Edition range Summer Love).  Shall we see if he Loves Me Lots?

Loves Me Lots is a completely different from First Kiss.  It's cold throw belies strong notes of sweet citrus, fresh marine, and soft aromatics.  These aromas blend to create an enticing scent which made me anxious to check out its hot throw.

In use the fragrance does not disappoint, if anything it gets better.  The citrus and aromatic characteristics are ever present, but the notes that jump to take the lead are lusciously marine.  Wow - it's a fabulous clean and fresh fragrance and I want more!  I wonder if I could convince Yankee to make this a permanent scent in one of their standard ranges?

So, I think I will pass on First Kiss and I definitely enjoy Loves Me Lots, but will it be my True Crush?  Find out in tomorrow's post!

Have you tried this scent?  Do you love it, do you hate it?  Make sure to leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think - leave a comment before you go!