Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer Flanker Alert! Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme Chanel

Store shelves have been stocked full of summer flankers for months and since it is now officially summer I thought it time we investigate what's out there!

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme by Chanel is our first flanker.  It joins the Allure Homme range: the first fragrance of which was launched in 1999.  Despite this scent having a long list of ancestors and being (yet another) flanker, I have to be honest with you.  After I watched the below video I wasn't too upset to be indulging in Eau Extreme!  (yes, the Chanel marketing team has done their job well - I'm sold before I've even tried it!!)




Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme begins its scent journey with fresh citrus and light mint notes which slowly dance their way to dry dimensions of soft woods and warming tonka bean and musk tones.  Underneath all of this there is a hint of soapiness laying deep in the depths.

Overall it is a pleasant experience even though it's not very 'extreme' (i.e. not venturing from currently popular ingredients)!

Have you tried this scent?  Do you love it, do you hate it? Make sure to leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think - leave a comment before you go!