Monday, July 16, 2012

Yankee Candle Fall 2012: Treehouse Memories

I don't know about you, but for me tree houses are a thing of folk lore - I've never had one, nor have I ever seen one!  To me, they are the special places that kids on TV retreat to, and also where they have their secret club meetings.  They are the coolest thing ever and to this day I'm jealous of Bart Simpson for having one!

Unfortunately, what this means is that Bart Simpson is way more qualified than I when it comes to knowing what Treehouse Memories could possibly smell like.  But, of course, I'm going to give it a go despite my deficiencies in this area!

Treehouse Memories from Yankee Candle's Fall 2012 range is warmly masculine.  It has a generic clean-woody-musc-y essence, much like a traditional men's cologne, but it is also intensely smoky, making it a more modern scent.

In use, Treehouse Memories is not very strong, but it does still manage to fill the room with a wonderfully woody-earthy-smoky aroma.

This fragrance is a mature scent and I'd be surprised if it reminded anyone of their own tree house memories.  But hey, what's in a name?

Have you tried this scent?  Do you love it, do you hate it?  Make sure to leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think - leave a comment before you go!