Monday, September 10, 2012

The cutest thing ever!

I was recently wandering through the beauty aisles of Target (or Target Boutique, as I like to call it. Target being pronounced with a French accent, of course:/tɑrˈʒeɪ/!), when I stumbled upon the cutest little thing in the whole wide world! You'll never guess what it is either. Go on, go ahead and try!

Huh-uh, that's not it, and I'm so excited I can't wait, so let me just tell you: Vaseline's Lip Therapy. And no, I'm not talking about the regular lip therapy that has a lipstick shape, but the little, mini-me Vaseline bottle. Check it out:


Can you even see it in there?? Is that not the cutest thing?! I just had to buy it, and luckily it was a new variant in the range, too. Double bonus!

Aside from its cuteness, Vaseline Lip Therapy Cocoa Butter has a great subtle fragrance. Its aroma expresses a creamy-vanilla-with-tiny-hints-of-chocolate bouquet, and there's no sugary sweetness to its cocoa butter balm! 

Vaseline's Cocoa Butter variant definitely gets the thumbs up from me - I'm a sucker for its packaging and the scent is fab!

Have you tried this scent? Do you love it, do you hate it? Make sure to leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think - leave a comment before you go!